The 8 Ball Pool game is one of the most popular games in the world. Whether you are playing it on your computer, downloading it onto your iPhone, or Facebooking with friends to challenge them for a quick match, this how-to guide has all the information you need to know how to play 8 ball on your iPhone!
How to Play 8 Ball on iPhone
To how to play 8 ball game you must first download the app. It’s really simple, and there are many ways how can do this:
Visit iTunes or go directly through your phone browser (settings > general > browse). Click “app store” in your menu bar at the top of your screen. Search for 8 Ball Pool by Miniclip (the official company that makes it), then click on the GET button located below their logo picture. For more detailed instructions check out our blog post on how to find apps on my iPhone.
Don’t forget that if you need some extra help with any step shown here, we have a team standing by who would be glad to assist you. Our goal is to offer the best how-to tutorials for how to play pool on iPhone, so feel free to contact us anytime!
How to Play?
Once downloaded go ahead and open up the app! Now that it’s opened there are several ways how can choose your game:
– The first way how to play how do I is the solo mode. Solo allows you how can practice your skills in a one-on-one match against the app, just like if you were playing with another person. The objective of this game how to play pool on iPhone is simple: pocket all balls before your opponent does!
-The second way how do I how to play how is against the app in a head-to-head match. Head-to-Head mode allows how can choose your opponent and how much you want to bet (if any). The objective of this game how do I how to play pool on iPhone: pocket more balls than your opponent before time runs out!
-The third way is how do I how to play? You can also challenge friends or random opponents online with Multiplayer Mode! This option requires an internet connection, so make sure that’s available first. There are several ways how can set up an MP game:
- If both players have Facebook accounts then they simply need each other’s username(s) and then go into their settings screen at any time during gameplay how can accept the challenge.
- If how do not have Facebook accounts then how to play pool on iPhone how will need a unique username (other than their email and phone number). This is done by going into Multiplayer Mode, selecting “create new profile” and following the steps!
Once you’ve selected your mode of choice go ahead and tap on it- now that’s we’re in-game how can start playing:
The first thing how to play pool on iPhone how does what types of games are available: Straight Pool (like regular billiards), Trick Shots (shots like Bank or Kick), Golf (potting balls with as few shots as possible), Speed Pool (speed run against the clock), etc.
Also Read: How to Delete Game Pigeon
How do you Play 8 pool on iMessage?
1. Download the app
2. Open up iMessage and go to the chatbox
3. Type in the person you want to play with, then tap on their name
4. Tap on “Play 8 Pool” at the bottom of your screen
5. Hold down on your finger until a dot appears, then drag it around to shoot
6. Keep shooting balls into pockets until one player gets all their balls in first!
How Do You Play 8 Ball Step By Step?
8 ball is one of the most popular games in bars, pool halls, and casinos across the world. Whether you’re an experienced player or just learning for the first time, this blog post will teach you how to play 8 balls step by step!
- Take your break shot- This means that you are shooting at all of your opponent’s balls except their 8 ball. You can do this by either sinking a solid (a legally pocketed ball) or knocking them into pockets using other balls on the table. Your opponent then shoots their own break shot. Whoever has more points after these two shots are deemed to have “the advantage”.
- Shoot your opening shots- After each person has taken their break shot, it’s now time to shoot your opening shots. You can either take one shot at a time, or you can try to sink two balls in one shot for bonus points!
The first person to pocket their balls is deemed to have “the advantage”. After each player has taken an open shot, the game continues and it becomes the other player’s turn again.