iPhone music player allows you to add your favorite songs from Apple Music and listen wherever you like. The player has the option of playing the song one time or keep playing continuously, whether it’s one song or a playlist. If you’re on the road, you might want to continue playing your favorite song or playlist. If you fell asleep and listened to music it could drain your phone’s battery if you go asleep and music keeps playing.
The music app is running in the background, and it plays music until you manually pause them or the device is shut off. There’s no feature built-in that allows the app to end the music playback after a certain duration. This is why we’re going to look at various ways to Turn off Music on iPhone. These methods have been tested and tested with success with IOS 13.
How Can I Disable the Repeat Feature in the Player For Music?
It could be useful If you’re listening to a long music playlist and do not want to repeat the same songs when you’re asleep. The music player has the ability to repeat the song one time or continue repeating. Play any playlist, then open the player by tapping on the name of the song at the lower right. Press the play icon after the Up Next and select accordingly.
Remove Music From iPhone by Using the Timer
The timer feature on the iPhone allows you to stop the music from playing after a certain time. It can be set to either hours or minutes based on the time you prefer. Following is a list of what you should do.
- Launch the Clock app for your iPhone.
- Click to open the Timer tab located at the bottom of the display.
- Then, select the time by using the time selector.
- After setting the time After setting time, Press When the Timer Has Ended.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and click to stop playing.
- Press Set in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click “Start” to start the timer.
- The music stops after the timer has expired.
Protect Your iPhone From Autoplaying Songs in Car
Apple CarPlay lets you swiftly join your iPhone device to CarPlay and listen to your favorite tracks, send and receive messages and calls, and much more. When you get into your car the iPhone will connect to CarPlay and begins playing the most recent song. It can be annoying or irritating when your music collection can be heard by all passengers in the car.
Apple doesn’t offer a particular solution for stopping this IOS device from automatically playing music inside the car. There are other solutions that can aid you in this situation. Look for any option in your car’s Bluetooth system that can stop the playing automatically. If it is, you could try turning off CarPlay on your iPhone. Here are the steps to follow.
- Start the Settings for your phone, and then click on Screen Time.
- Select your privacy and content restrictions. (If you’re using it for the first time your iOS device might request you to create the passcode.)
- Then, click on Allow Apps.
- And finally, turn off the CarPlay.
This method blocks the device’s ability to autoplay CarPlay. This is only applicable if your Bluetooth stereo isn’t compatible with an officially supported CarPlay system. In all other situations, it may not be able to work.
How can I Disable Video Autoplay on iPhone?
If you’re among the users who would like to turn off auto-playing app preview videos playing when you browse the latest items on the Apple Store read our step-by-step guide on how to turn off the music on iPhone in the following steps:
- Navigate to your options page on the iPhone.
- Scroll down and then press iTunes & App Store.
- Click on the Video Autoplay button.
- Disable this feature. Auto play Switch for Video. Auto play Switch.
Additionally, you can select to play the app’s preview automatically on WiFi only.
Frequently ASK Question(FAQ)
Q. How do I stop my iPhone from playing music automatically?
To turn off autoplay on Apple Music on iPhone, open the current track and then tap to disable autoplay until removed.
Q. How do you turn off the music app?
- 1. Tap the Recent Apps icon.
- 2. Swipe left or right on the app that you want to close. Alternately, hit Close to close all of your apps.
- 1. Open the Settings app.
- Two Tap Apps.
- 3. Tap on the app you’d like to shut down.
- 4. Tap Force stop.
Q. How do I stop my iPhone from sleeping music?
- Click the Timer Icon (circled by red)
- Tap then on the timer when Timer is Over (usually in “Radar”)
- Scroll to the right and then select Stop Playing.
- After that, tap on the button to start (the start of the timer to count down)